MAJU KARYA SENTOSA CV
We are supplier and exporter from Yogyakarta Indonesia, established since 2002 and delivery worldwide mostly export the goods to Germany, United Kingdom, Belgium, Holland, Australia, France, Spain, United States of America, Japan, Colombia, United Arab Emirates, Brazil and Mauritius.
We export natural stone and casting concrete GRC, terrazzo and resin products as buddha statue, abstract modern sculpture, garden fountain, water features, lampion, urns, planter, vase, pot, bathtub, sink, basin, tiles, mosaic flooring and teak root erosion handicraft.
1. Established & Registered : Since 2002
2. Address : Jl. Pemukti No 17, Giwangan, Umbulharjo, Yogyakarta – 55163, INDONESIA
3. Phone (s) : +62-274-450769
4. Facsimile (s) : +62-274-450769
5. Mobile : +628562873077
6. Email : email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
7. Contact Person : N. Ucu Suhayama, MBA (Ms),
M Johan Komara (Mr)
8. Website : http://www.mks-jogja.com
9. Minimum Order : 2.500 USD, No minimum quantity of item
10. Price : FOB Semarang
11. Delivery : 30-60 days after deposit. Hard stone (lava stone, greenstone, andesite, river stone) products may take longer
12. Payment : Deposit 40% in advance. The rest 60% before sending all documents
13. Main Export Destination : Germany, United Kingdom, Belgium, Holland, Australia, France, Spain, United States of America, Japan, Colombia, United Arab Emirates, Brazil and Mauritius.
14. Main Product : Stone Carving (greenstone, sukabumi, river stone, marble, pebble, lava stone, limestone, sandstone, andesite), Concrete Casting, Fiber Glass Reinforced Concrete (GRC), Cement & Resin Terrazzo, Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP), Mosaic Flooring
15. Various Product : Wooden handicraft, bamboo craft, teak root erosion ornament and various Handicrafts
16. Packaging Facilities : Plastic and wooden crate. Plastic and carton box. ISPM15,AQIS, ROHS, REACH, REX
17. Export Capacity Per Year : 24X20’ for main product, 24×40’ for various handicraft